Partial List of General Resort Rules & Regulations
1. There is no storage of car dollies, utility or motorcycle hauling trailers on your lots.
2. Propane campfires only.
3. Speed limit is 10 miles per hour.
4. Lots must be maintained in an orderly, clean condition and occupied in a careful and lawful manner.
5. Dumpsters are provided for trash and recyclables near the clubhouse.
6. Maximum of two well-behaved pets. Pets are not allowed in any building or pool area. Pets must be leashed and may not roam free. Clean up after you own pets. No animal pens allowed without approval.
7. Residents are to act in a civilized manner, being a good neighbor, and respecting the rights of others. No trespassing on others residents lots.
8. Quiet hours are from 10:00pm to 8:00am.
10. Complete copy of Rules and Regulations is available for copying in the Library.
11. Do not feed the wild life. (Florida Law $ 1000.00 fine)
12. No smoking in any buildings.
13. Alcohol is permited on your own lot.
14. Restrooms and Laundry are open 24 hours. Do not enter or occupy during cleaning.
15. No major vehicle repairs of vehicles or RV permitted. Do not part vehicles in the roadway or on sites other than your own lot. Guest parking is available at the clubhouse.
16. All residents and renters must be at least forty (40) years of age and older.